Typically, you would never be able to book an appointment the same day with a doctor, but EQ Care can schedule you for an appointment the very same day, ensuring you get the prescriptions you need, when you need them (usually within 24 hours).
With EQ Care, you can:
- Order prescriptions online
- Pick your online prescriptions up at your local pharmacy
- Get professional advice regarding your online prescriptions through their online doctor consultation
- Refill your prescriptions from your cell phone or tablet
- Get referrals to top-rated specialists in your area
- Maintain security and privacy
EQ Care has managed over 120,000 virtual consultations through the platform and is available seven days a week. Plus, we are ISO 9001: 2015 certified for quality assurance and PHIPA compliant to ensure your privacy.
Our Prescription Refilling Process
- Your medical file is created and reviewed
- An online appointment is booked with one of our experienced physicians
- Our doctors will complete an assessment and will send the prescription electronically to the pharmacy of your choice.
EQ Care takes care of everything for you, simplifying the entire process of prescription renewal and making it much easier. All you have to do is go to the pharmacy and pick up your medication - or even have it delivered!
Why Many Patients Opt for Online Prescription Renewal
Patients value the privacy and convenience of refilling their medications online. They also love and appreciate the instant access to online doctors who can answer all of their questions about their prescriptions. There are so many reasons to opt for online prescription renewal instead of a paper-based prescription renewal.
EQ Care is committed to your wellbeing and dedicated to making medical experiences as frictionless as possible, so you can spend your time where it counts, with family and friends.
To learn more about Online Prescription Refills, Online Prescription Renewals
or making EQ Care your virtual healthcare provider, contact us at 1-855-449-4994
*Please note: telehealth Laws & Regulations prevent our doctors from being able to prescribe certain controlled substances including narcotics, barbiturates, benzodiazepines, and marijuana.